Do you remember the scandalous fire incident in London Grenfell Tower that caused thousands of casualties in June 2017? And why just London! There are numerous cases of building fires that occurred in China, Dubai and Melbourne. What is common in them all? Combustible cladding! However, use of such materials is now under scrutiny. Strict construction guidelines related to replacing combustible cladding have been implemented in India as well. In such light, ACP Cladding has gained significance, ensuring greater safety, aesthetics and durability as compared to other materials.
Today, skyscrapers and commercial buildings in India’s Capital City, New Delhi, stand tall exemplifying their sophistication and style in Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP). ACP Cladding in Delhi has become remarkably popular nowadays; thanks to numerous benefits it offers for high-quality constructions and architectural designs. But the question arises – ACP is also combustible in nature. So how it can be used in construction or external facade cladding?
Aluminium composite panel is gaining importance because it meets the “performance standard” under industry-recognised construction standards. It is the polymer core sandwiched between two aluminium sheets that make ACP combustible. However, if the polymer core composition fulfils the performance standard, it can be used for exterior facade cladding. Moreover, it can also be made fire-retardant to minimise the risk of spreading the fire from panel to panel. Most panels nowadays are chemically treated to make them fire-rated. This has made ACP cladding a preferred choice among builders and architects.
In addition to being fire-resistant, there are several other reasons that make ACP Cladding in Delhi a popular choice for construction and architectural design.
Let’s check out:
- It gives your building a stunning visual appeal: One of the biggest factors contributing to the popularity of ACP cladding is the superlative aesthetic appeal it adds to the building. Since, aluminium is highly flexible in nature, it can be fabricated to achieve any design you desire. Additionally, you have the option to play with unique textures, colours and finishes.
- Superior strength: In aluminium composite panel, two aluminium sheets are bind together using polyethylene core that helps increase the strength of the panels considerably. It also provides excellent insulation and heat stability properties, thus, enhancing the strength and hardiness of the building.
- Long-term performance: One of the best things about ACP cladding is that it adds to the durability of the structure. ACP cladding sheets are weather and impact resistant, and highly durable in nature. Regardless of the weather condition outside, they will retain the size and shape for all seasons. So you can enjoy the benefits of aesthetics, functionality and energy efficiency for the years to come.
- High precision workmanship: In most cases you would see professionals performing ACP Cladding work with scaffolding. Experienced installers use this architectural technique because using a scaffold helps reach even the difficult-to-access points in a building and perform the work with precision. This is true for high-rise buildings where scaffolding is the only and safest way to perform ACP cladding. It is also the best measure to ensure safety of the professionals working on the project.
- Cost-effective: Using aluminium composite panels ensure cost savings with high quality and long-lasting durability. Aluminium is one of the most inexpensive materials available in the market, while it never comprises with offering strength and resilience to the building. It is thermal-efficient and helps save big time on your energy bills.
From the above discussion, you can understand why ACP Cladding in Delhi has gained such popularity in the construction and architecture industry. Make sure you are specific and stringent in choosing the right product and an experienced installer for the purpose. We serve New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad with our best ever expert solutions.