When it comes to interior design, architects and designers know that baseboards and crown moulding are so backdated. Modern designs call for sleek and subtle details with remarkable functionality that can enhance the value of the space. Wondering if that could be within your budget? With the latest innovations in using aluminium fabrication to design the interiors, it can.
Enhance aesthetic appeal of your interior space with aluminium fabrication
If you want to make the most of your interior space while accentuating its look, aluminium fabricated designs are the choice for you. Aluminium is highly resilient, lightweight, 100% recyclable and does not corrode, rust or chip. For years, the metal has been used for external construction purposes but recently, it has ventured into the interior space, offering a myriad of design opportunities. Most importantly, aluminium is pocket-friendly and the fabrication projects will fit your budget.
Consult the top aluminium fabricators in Delhi who can transform any interior space into one that is functional and offers a striking look. Whether you have a shortage in space or want to revamp the look of your interiors, aluminium fabricating works can certainly deliver great value. The metal can be fabricated in diverse shapes to fit your space and design requirements. Furthermore, designers and architects who want to be really creative can customise the fabrication units to suit any application.
How to use aluminium fabrication in interior design?
We have shared some great ideas as to how you can use aluminium fabrication in designing and accentuating your interiors. Let’s check out:
- Doors & windows: Aluminium-fabricated doors and windows are not only highly durable and resilient but can also enhance the look of your interior space in a remarkable manner. Lightweight designs, superior finish and functionality make aluminium doors and windows a preferred choice for architects and designers. But the best thing is that you can achieve a wide range of styles in aluminium fabricated doors and windows – single or double sliding, folding stacking, single or doubleside hung, fixture windows, tilt and turn windows, etc. You imagine and the best aluminium fabricators in Delhi will give it the shape.
- Space-saving office interiors: Do you want to ensure privacy and increase productivity at your workplace? Do not have enough space in your office? Aluminium fabricated units are the right choice for you. These are great space-savers and also give a distinct and sophisticated appeal to the interior space. Make these into separate work units or board rooms, enhanced with glass panels that further augment the look.
- Rooftop gardens: Transform your exterior rooftop space into a brilliant interior garden with aluminium fabricated designs. It will help you utilise the space more efficiently while enjoying the weather outside. To augment the look of the space, use insulated glass units that are water-resistant and provides protection from harmful UV rays.
- Space dividers and partitions: Aluminium fabrication is one of the most preferred and cost-effective choices as space dividers and partitions. You can integrate it intelligently into your interior design to offer a seamless look that everyone will appreciate. The great thing is that it will not look like a partition (if done smartly) while also helping you make the most of your small space.
- Commercial spaces: Aluminium ionised and fabricated units work best in adding utility to commercial spaces like theatres, restaurants, beauty parlours, shopping complexes, etc. These are exceptionally cost-effective than wood or other metals and add a stunning visual touch to the way space looks.
For bespoke aluminium fabrication solutions, choose Khatri Glass and Aluminium. We are one of the most trusted aluminium fabricators in Delhi, offering high quality and customised solutions to enhance the look and functionality of the interior space. We serve New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad with our expert solutions.